Sunday, November 8th @ 10:15-11:30 am
Industry Athletics Federal Hill
In honor of transitioning from back squats to a new overhead strength cycle, join us for an hour dedicated to achieving and maintaining healthy shoulders!
What to Expect:
- Brief overview of the various shoulder functions necessary for overhead strength, and how that translates to your workouts.
- A handful of assessments to help you better get to know your range of motion and movement patterns.
- Frequent compensations seen with overhead pressing and overhead squats.
- Corrective drills, stretches and exercises to sprinkle into your everyday routine.
- Time for questions and conversation at the end!
With: Jo Gamble, DPT/USAW and Laura Diebold, CSCS/USAW