Drive is a 45-minute high-intensity group class without barbells led by an experienced group of coaches designed to target clients of all fitness levels. Drive will have you feeling refreshed and energized while you get stronger and burn calories with fun, fast-paced workouts customized to your level and goals.
We currently offer DRIVE at 7:30 am on MWF. If this is not a good time and you want to try DRIVE shoot us an email. We would love to expand our program.
What Does Drive Class Look Like?
Every Drive class has a moderate to heavy cardiovascular component to get your heart rate up for the length of the class. This is similar to the approach that many “boot camp” style classes take by pushing you to manage your breathing and pace while performing at a high-intensity.
Muscle Gain + High Intensity
Drive classes typically include a component with kettlebells, dumbbells, jump rope, or other lower weights that are attacked with a higher intensity.
Fast-paced interval-style workouts, combined with just the right amount of functional strength and toning work help you achieve results without hitting the heavy weights or barbells.
The flow of our DRIVE class will be continious work for the 30-45 minute block of class. The warm up is lead by a coach then we will go into a workout that is designed to keep you moving and build strength. We will have cycles and goals and test workouts for you to hit as you progress through this class.
If you have wanted to get your first pull up, get better at push ups, find a new personal record on your mile time? This class is for you.
Whats Great about Drive Class?
- Workouts are new and different every day
- Workouts are fast-paced, high Intensity, and broken into goal-oriented segments.
- DRIVE uses a mix of functional strength movements, flexibility drills, and a wide variety of conditioning methods.
- Get the awesome effects of dumbbells, kettlebells, medicine balls, jump ropes, rings, and more.
- No heavy barbell lifts or other strength components typically programmed in CrossFit